Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why

Was reading another blog and came across a list of "Why I Run". I thought, hey, I should do that! I think that it's a good idea to remember and keep telling myself why I'm doing this to help keep me motivated. Although mine should really be "Why I Run, Jump, and Work-Out in a General Sort of Way"
  • to de-stress and forget about my responsibilities
  • to see how happy my dog is when we run together
  • to see how far I can go
  • to prove that I can
  • to get in touch with the world
  • to breathe in the scent of eucalyptus trees in Golden Gate Park
  • to drink beer guilt free
  • to see the City from the vantage point of my feet
  • to be outside
  • to feel confident in my skinniest jeans
  • to be healthy and active throughout life and into old age
  • to absorb some vitamin D
  • to say and know that I did it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers