Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Try, try and try again.

My dears. It is Tuesday night, 5 minutes before midnight, the temps are dropping outside, I am all cozy with the heater and dog. And all is right with the world.

The past two days have been busy, busy and I have not done a workout! Ooopsie! I had intended to take Monday off after my epic weekend (a total of 9 miles in one weekend, hasn't happened in SOOO long!). However, I was slightly decadent in my eats Monday.

And then came Tuesday. I awoke. I went to the vet, waited an hour for a scheduled appointment, was told I needed to wait more to which I replied, um, no. So irritating. I then had breakfast with one of my bestest friends, Fischer. I then scuttled over to my volunteering gig at public high school in SF. The kids are awesome, even though they are really challenging. I love it. They make me feel good.

And then I had a bunch of work to do. I immediately ceased working at 5pm though. And then I napped. I should have went to the gym, but I was so tired that I just couldn't do it. My head hurt, it's cold outside and Stella was peacefully sleeping all evening. The only problem is that I ate awfully today -- I think. Breakfast out always feels decadent and to top it off I had 1/2 of a sandwich from Ted's Deli this afternoon that wasn't making it on the pages of health blogs anytime soon!

So tomorrow I will do 3 miles and then I will go to Double Dutch. And I will be all caught up with my workouts! And I will not have a decadent breakfast!

And it will be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers